Libby Area Technical Assistance Group, Inc.
PO Box 53 • Libby, MT 59923
February 5th, 2013 • Regular Board Meeting Minutes
1. Call to Order at 5:30PM
2. Introductions were made around the room.
In attendance for some or all of the meeting were:
- LeRoy Thom,Vice Chair
- Tracy McNew, LATAG GA
- JoElyn Brus, Treasurer
- Eileen Carney, Secretary
- Mike Noble, Chair
- Phillip Erquiaga, LATAG
- Donna Martin, LATAG
- Zach McNew, LATAG
- Tony Ward, LATAG TA
- DC Orr
- Ginny Tribe, CAG
3. Meeting minutes were reviewed from January, 2013 and unanimously approved.
4. Treasurer’s report. Treasurer will follow-up to see if funds were received from the November reimbursement.
5. Subcommittee reports
- Communications Committee- Eileen and Karen. Topics for the next newsletter were requested by Eileen.
- The last one was distributed community wide in the Western News and the Kootenai Valley Record in January.
- Nomination Committee- LeRoy. No new interest.
- O&M Attendance Rotation Committee- Donna. She will plan to attend the next meeting which is tomorrow from 8-10AM.
- Technical Advisor Committee- Brad. No Report.
6. Special Reports
- TA reports. No new documents have been reviewed. It was unanimously approved to have both TAs review the SAB comments.
7. Old business
- The Website maintenance contract has expired. Two other proposals have been received. A ballot was collected and Flathead Media was named the new Website contractor. Zach will work with them to set up the contract.
- LATAG office rental contract has expired. LeRoy made a motion to renew the contract, it was seconded by JoElyn and unanimously approved.
8. New business
- EPA has informed LATAG that they will no longer place the monthly meeting ads in newspapers. It will be Tracy’s responsibility to do this moving forward.
- Tracy will forward SAB e-mail to TAs for review.
9. Open Discussion
- It was discussed that LATAG will clarify with EPA tonight as to why we need to pay for the meeting ourselves.
10. Review and agreement on action items
11. In kind hours were submitted for January.
12. Next LATAG board Meeting will be on March 5, 2013. .
13. The meeting was transitioned to CAG at 6:08 PM.