Libby Area Technical Assistance Group, Inc.
PO Box 53 • Libby, MT 59923
January 8th, 2013 • Regular Board Meeting Minutes
1. Call to Order at 6:00PM
2. Introductions were made around the room.
In attendance for some or all of the meeting were:
- LeRoy Thom, Vice Chair
- Phillip Erquiaga, LATAG
- Tracy McNew, LATAG
- Karen Horton, Ad Hoc
- Brad Black, LATAG
- Eileen Carney, Secretary
- Donna Martin, LATAG
- Tony Ward, LATAG TA
- Steve Ackerlund, LATAG TA
3. Meeting minutes were reviewed from November, 2012 and unanimously approved.
4.Treasurer was not present so no report was given.
5. Subcommittee reports
- Communications Committee- Eileen and Karen. The newsletter has been sent for copying and will be distributed in the Western News and Kootenai Valley Record.
- Nomination Committee- LeRoy. Nick Raines has an application but no other prospects at this time.
- O&M Attendance Rotation Committee- Donna. She will try to attend the upcoming meeting.
- Technical Advisor Committee- Brad. No report was given.
6. Special Reports
- TA reports. Steve Ackerlund and Tony Ward reviewed their comments on both the Activity-Based Evaluation Report and the Land Use Restrictions Report done by TriHydro.
7. Old business
- LATAG & CAG still plan to have a meeting to discuss combining. Hopefully this will happen in March. Mike Giesey is taking the lead and has sent out an email.
- Web master contract renewal was discussed extensively and the topic was tabled until the March meeting.
8. New business
- TA documents reviewing TriHydro reports were unanimously approved by the board with no change requests. The reports will be made available on the LATAG website.
- Renewal of contract for rental of TAG office was discussed and tabled for the next meeting.
9. EPA Report (see attached)
10. In kind hours were submitted for November, December and January.
11. Next LATAG board Meeting will be on March 5, 2013.