Libby Area Technical Assistance Group, Inc.
PO Box 53 • Libby, MT 59923
April 9th, 2013 • Regular Board Meeting Minutes
1. Call to Order at 6:10PM
2. Introductions were made around the room.
In attendance for some or all of the meeting were:
- LeRoy Thom, Vice Chair
- Tracy McNew, LATAG GA
- JoElyn Brus, Treasurer
- Zach McNew, LATAG
- Brad Black, LATAG
- Nick Rains, ARP
- Donna Martin, LATAG
- Karen Horton, Ad Hoc
- Mike Giesey, CAG
- Mel Parker, CAG
- Ginny Tribe, CAG (phone)
- Steve Ackerlund, TA (phone)
- Tony Ward, TA (phone)
3. Meeting minutes were reviewed from February, 2013 and unanimously approved.
4. Treasurer’s report- JoElyn Brus
- Balance is $49,915 with reimbursement #110 outstanding.
5. Subcommittee reports
Communications Committee- Zach
It was unanimously approved that Zach alert the newspapers to TAG’s new website.
It was requested that all LATAG board members review the website and send any feedback to Zach.
LeRoy will follow-up with speaking to Bruce Zwang
Nomination Committee- LeRoy.
- Tracy McNew has requested to join the LATAG board and it was unanimously approved.
O&M Attendance Rotation Committee- Donna.
- Nick offered to forward O&M meeting minutes on to the TAG.
- Connectivity between TAG/CAG/O&M / ARP was discussed
- Nick will send TAG a link to the proposed ARP report
- There is no O&M meeting in April
Technical Advisor Committee- Brad.
- It was discussed that the LATAG board should review the proposed ARP report and considers whether a TA should review it.
6. Special Reports
- ARP report- (Nick Raines)
- Negotiations with EPA continue and it is hoped that an agreement will be reached.
7. Old business
- A letter will be written to Linda Armer to clarify that the website bill is not an advance payment- Tracy.
- It was unanimously approved that Steve Ackerlund be asked to review the Community Engagement document from EPA that he emailed to TAG.
- It was unanimously approved that Tony Ward be asked to review OU1 O&M plan.
8. New business
- Tracy submitted a letter to resign as GA. The board agreed to accept this resignation, and advertise for a replacement ASAP.
9. Open Discussion
- It was discussed that LATAG will clarify with EPA tonight as to why we need to pay for the meeting ourselves.
10. Review and agreement on action items- done.
11. In kind hours were submitted for April were submitted
12. Next LATAG board Meeting will be a joint meeting with CAG on May 14, 2013. EPA will be unable to attend a meeting if we were to have one on May 7.
13. The meeting was transitioned to CAG.