Libby Area Technical Assistance Group, Inc.
P O Box 53; Libby, MT 59923
Regular Board Meeting Minutes: November 17, 2015
- 1)The meeting was called to order at 6:03PM
- 2)The board reviewed the proposed TA contract renewal.
- a)The board agreed to all changes as proposed with the exception of changing the time period before late fees are assessed to 90 days instead of 60 days.
- b)The board called Steve and updated him, he agreed with the changes.
- c)The contract will now be submitted to EPA for review and approval prior to both parties signing.
- 3)ARP Report- No Report
- 4)EPA Report- No Report
- 5)DEQ Report- No Report
- 6)Treasurer’s Report- No Report
- 7)Sub-Committee Reports- No Report
- 8)Old Business-
- a)The FFR was completed and will be submitted to Jasmin Guerra at EPA.
- b)The MBE/WBE form was also completed and will be submitted to Jasmin Guerra at EPA
- i.There are some questions about these forms which will also be submitted to Jasmin
- c)Quarterly reports were finished from January to September 2015. These will be submitted to Jasmin at EPA.
- 9)New Business
- a)TAG representatives Mike N and possibly LeRoy will attend a meeting with DEQ in Helena on Thursday. DEQ invited TAG to attend. An update will be given after the meeting with more details.
- 10)Open Discussion- None
- 11)Action items were agreed upon as stated above.
- 12)In kind hours were submitted.
- 13)The next LATAG meeting will be in January unless one is needed before that time due to the holiday season.
- 14)The meeting was adjourned at 8:50pm.